HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Iman Dani Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Iman Edna Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Iman Ayra Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

10 weeks pregnancy

have been sometime i didn't update my blog. i've been so busy lately.as usual my schedule is damn tight. that's not my point, last nite i went for baby's scan. damn it, i gain 2 kg..haha..no wonder i'm not longer fit with my wedding ring. but surprisingly, baby have grown so well. now i clearly can see my baby from the ultrasound. and shock thing happen, my baby melantun2..haha..he/she moves a bit by push his/her head. ahhh i feel so relieved..i dint expect he/she will be that big rite now.. dear allah swt, i will always pray for my baby..

No comments: