HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Iman Dani Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Iman Edna Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Iman Ayra Mohd Hafiz

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Am I experiencing morning sickness??

omg, suddenly i felt want to vomit or am i just hungry?this morning i had milo cereal 3in1,a cup of anmum and 2 small pack of japanese rice biscuits. still not enuff for you ke baby??but still feel dizzy.hate it,luckily my boss not in today.so i can relieve a bit my sickness...whoaa!today for lunch, i will go for mamak again. actually for dinner, i crave for satay, but i dont know where they sell yummy satay here.just keep it for myself, tonite i'll cook daging masak kicap la. n later will find some pickles to overcome this nausea thing. just remembered that last day, my friend told me that we still have the possibility of experiencing morning sickness after 3 months preggy. betul ker?? omg, hope i'm not one of them.

No comments: